Retirement is a major life transition that requires immense foresight and planning. During earning years, putting money aside in professionally managed and diversified mutual funds is an essential part of building a nest egg for retirement.
Each client’s situation is unique and ever-changing. To help our clients cultivate retirement security, we work closely with them to gain a thorough understanding of their specific goals and individual financial habits. Your financial planner will work with you to make sure that you are saving in the most effective and tax-efficient manner.
When it comes to managing retirement assets and income, Blakeslee & Blakeslee can help reduce the stress and uncertainty while ensuring the work is done promptly and accurately.
Our Retirement Planning Services Include:
- Creating a savings plan during your earning years
- Navigating your IRAs, 401(k), 403(b), Social Security, or a pension
- Managing your retirement assets
- Properly registering assets in the name of a trust
- Transferring old retirement plans from a former employer into a personally-directed and controlled IRA, without incurring any taxes
- Setting up a small business retirement plan for the owner and employees
The Right Time to Start Retirement Planning
Ideally, retirement planning starts when you earn your very first paycheck. However, we understand that this is not the reality for most of our clients. According to a recent survey from Morning Consult, roughly one-quarter of Americans began saving for retirement in their 30s, and another quarter waited until their 40s or beyond to start saving. Whether you are just starting your earning years, starting to consider retirement, or retirement is just around the corner, our experienced financial planners will meet you where you’re at to start creating retirement security.
Not sure where to start?
Let the experienced team at Blakeslee & Blakeslee help you take a holistic look at your finances, your goals, and your prospects.